Praveen Sir stands with you!
I strongly believe that career options be guided by opportunities for self-expression, learning and prospects that offer a challenging work profile.
In the twelve years experience that I bring with myself, I have lived this way of thinking. I am constantly on the lookout for opportunities that will leverage my managerial and technical training also hone my strong analytical, problem solving, inter-personal and team skills.
Building on these skills, I want to further my career engagements, by growing into more challenging and demanding roles.
2012 – MBA in Information Technology (correspondence Symbiosis Pune)
2005- Bed/Bachelor of Education in Mathematics and English.
Aug 1999 – July 2003: Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) in Electronics and communications from CITM College of Engineering and Technology affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, securing 73% on a 100-point scale
April 1998- April 1999: 12th CBSE, MVN School, Faridabad, Haryana (80%).
April 1996 – April 1997: 10th CBSE, St. Anthony’s Convent School, Faridabad, Haryana, India (82%).
WORK EXPERIENCE –11.5 yrs
Wipro Technologies March 2004 – August 2015
Wipro Technologies is the No 1 provider of integrated business, technology and process solutions on a global delivery platform. Ranked leader by IDC, MetaGroup, Forrester – 2004
Ericsson (BSIM) (Nov’14 – September 2015)
- Worked as a project manager in Design & Maintenance of BSIM product, handling a team of 25. Responsible for the end to end execution of the project which includes delivery, tracking maintenance, quality and managerial activities.
- Worked in agile life cycle, transformed into agile from the waterfall model.
- Responsible for the complete project management, reports to the customer and to the organization.
- Also handled the billing and costing of the project.
- Was responsible for all the audit related activities for the project.
- Responsible for all deliveries to the customer for the development and the maintenance track.
- Handling the support and development of project.